43 Cleaning Products That'll Get The Gunk Of Out Everything — Yes, Everything
Get the gunk out of your house.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A far-reaching dryer vent lint brush that'll get deep in there to scoop out all the gross debris that clogs up your vents.
2. A FlexiSnake drain cleaning tool for help pulling out some of the most messed-up crap out of your drain you've ever seen.
3. A pack of stain-removing, nontoxic cleaning cups perfect for cleaning the inside of your Keurig or K-Cup coffee machine.
4. A microfiber blinds duster designed with spaced-out fingers so you can brush along every slat in a totally painless process.
5. A pack of Bottle Bright for an all-natural, biodegradable, odor-free way to clean your water bottle.
6. A bottle of the legendary Goo Gone Adhesive Remover that'll get rid of any sticky, gross, and stubborn residue that you honestly thought you'd never be able to get rid of.
7. A jar of 100% natural Oven Scrub to really get at the build-up in your enamel ovens, rack, and even the glass panel on the door — it's made in small batches, and totally safe for your family, pets, and home.
8. A Diamond Dazzle Stick for help polishing your precious jewels and making them shine bright like...well, like a diamond.
9. A hard-working jar of the The Pink Stuff — a cleaning paste designed to get off any and every stuck, caked, and cooked on mess you can think of.
10. A super bubbly Glisten Disposer Care Foaming Drain and Pipe Cleaner that'll safely deodorize your garbage disposal while it scrubs away any tough grunge or build-up that causes your sink to back up and maybe even smell a little bit. It comes in a biodegradable packet that you can just drop in.
11. A bottle of Oh Yuk Jetted Tub Cleaner — it'll clean out all the gunk from your bathtub jets so that when you choose to marinate in your own juices, the pot you're doing it in is totally clean.
12. A bottle of Puracy Natural Laundry Stain Remover to safely get rid of any stains — grass, berries, blood, sweat, tears from clothing, linens, carpets, floor mats... basically the list goes on and on. It also happens to be safe to use with dark colors and delicate fabrics. Oh, and did I mention it's made using natural ingredients, is hypoallergenic, gluten-free, nonbleaching, biodegradable, vegan, and certified cruelty-free. I mean. This stuff! Am I right?
13. A pack of three nylon brushes you attach to your drill for a super scrub you thought was only possible by professionals.
14. A dishwasher cleaner capable of getting deep down in there to dissolve and remove odor-causing residue, get rid of lime and mineral buildup, and basically make your dishwasher look and work like new.
15. An extra thick magic cleaning pad that'll erase the dirt and messes you probably thought you'd never get rid of — looks like they're moving out now!
16. A bottle of Bar Keepers Friend Cleanser and Polish to get your stainless steel (and literally almost all surfaces) free of rust, tarnish, mineral deposits, and tough stains — your stuff will be shining like new!
17. A bottle of Star Brite Mold and Mildew Stain Remover that might actually be magic! It requires NO scrubbing!! You just spray the area you want clean, wait until the stain is gone, and then rinse. That's all folks!
18. A bottle of Rocco & Roxie Professional Strength Stain & Odor Eliminator for help with any accidents — literally. If your pet has an accident on the rug, this will clean it up.
19. A jar of TICARVE Dust Cleaning Gel that'll get into every dusty, crumby crevice in your car and leaving it totally spotless.
20. A totally cordless Homitt Electric Spin Scrubber that can scrub away at the grossest of stains for over an hour without needing to be charged. It also has an adjustable long extension handle so you never have to get down on your hands and knees — unless, of course, you've just decided to pray to the cleanliness gods to magically clean everything for you. But let me tell you, I've sent that prayer and they aren't returning my calls.
21. A bottle of essential oil-rich yoga mat cleaner made with a blend of eucalyptus, tea tree, lavender, and witch hazel which can naturally sanitize. Just mist your mat, let it soak a minute or two, and wipe clean.
22. A bottle of Hope's Perfect Sink Cleaner and Polish that'll work to restore, remove stains, and repel water from your brushed stainless steel, cast iron, porcelain, Corian, and composite surfaces.
23. A pack of Bissell Stomp 'N Go Pet Lifting Pads designed to get rid of set-in stains like wine, pet messes, mud...the list goes on, without ever making you scrub or even touch the area — just set the pad down, stomp on it, and dispose of it.
24. A bottle of specially formulated Bar Keepers Friend Multipurpose Cooktop Cleaner to remove stubborn hard water mineral deposits, grease, and grime while restoring shine.
26. A reusable ChomChom Roller Dog Hair Remover that'll seriously get rid of that unintentional fur pillow/blanket/sofa you have with just a few rolls. And before you ask, it doesn't use sticky tape! It's made using a sturdy brush system.
27. A fizzy toilet cleaning bomb designed to basically work the same way your fave bath bombs work except these are formulated to really get deep into the grime in your toilet and clean it all right up in about five minutes.
28. A bottle of Better Life Natural Tub and Tile Cleaner — a natural, plant-based cleaner that dissolves soap scum, rust, mold, mildew, hard water stains, and mineral deposits. But the best part is its eucalyptus and tea tree scent.
29. A commercial strength hard water stain remover — that shower door that used to be clear and is now frosted with grossness will be back in no time.
30. An acid-free grout cleaner that goes in deep to get even the dirtiest, grossest crevices so clean you'll get rid of all your furniture and just hang out on the floor.
31. A pack of disposable Houseplant Sticky Stakes that'll attract and trap whiteflies, fungus gnats, blackflies, thrips, fruit flies, midges, and other flying insects without using any pesticides.
32. A pack of Affresh washing machine tablets to help kill that odd smell and kinda gross buildup that can happen inside your appliance.
33. A bottle of totally natural air freshener to help get rid of whatever stink you're battling in your space.
34. Or try a nice handmade candle designed specifically to get rid of the smell — it's infused with natural essential oils like orange, grapefruit, and cinnamon.
35. A bottle of Finish Hard Water Booster Powder capable of removing tough hard water stains and giving you crystal clear dishes, plus it'll leave you with an amazingly clean dishwasher.
37. A concentrated-gel mold and mildew cleaner designed to get deep into your crevices and get rid of that ugly (and sometimes dangerous) buildup.
38. A bottle of fast-acting, non-toxic Folex Carpet Spot Remover that works on any color carpet or material to remove tough spots and stains. Plus it doesn't leave a sticky residue and it requires no rinsing or vacuuming.
39. A super-strong scum and grime remover that'll eat away at the years of filth you've never been able to scrub away — in fact, this stuff won't even make you scrub that much to get everything sparkling clean.
40. An amazing CarGuys Super Cleaner that's most effective at helping clean those disgusting messes you're gonna keep on getting the inside of your car into.
41. A bacteria- and virus-killing Clorox Toilet Wand Starter Kit complete with disposable heads perfect for letting you get all up in your toilet's filth without having to actually get anywhere near it.
42. An effective shoe cleaning kit complete with a cleaner that works on any color and almost every type of shoe out there to get rid of dirt and stains in every nook and cranny after you jump into too many piles of leaves.
43. A three-step headlight lens restoration kit to get your cloudy ol' lights clear like new — it attaches to your drill so you don't have to actually do any of the scrubbing too.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.