38 Gifts For People Who Love To Travel
They're leaving on a jet plane, don't know when they'll be back again...but they'll definitely be taking your gift along.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A travel wallet that'll fit everything they need — passport, documents, cards, cash — making the next time they're going through customs less of a shitshow.
3. A travel jewelry box with velvet lining and removable dividers so all their accessories can accompany them, in comfort, to their next destination.
4. A waterproof travel organizer that'll help them keep all their cords, chargers, batteries, flash drives, and cables completely organized.
5. An adjustable footrest they can attach to the seat in front of theirs to help turn their seat in steerage into first-class accommodations.
6. A pair of f#@%ing amazing compression socks that'll prevent their feet from swelling up — so they don't have to do the walk of shame off the plane barefoot.
7. A digital luggage scale so they can weigh their big ol' bag before they check it in and avoid that bajillion-dollar overweight luggage fee.
8. An embossed leather passport holder that'll totally get them that upgrade they've always dreamed about.
9. A portable mini espresso machine so they can use their favorite Nespresso pods to get delicious coffee when they're on the go.
10. A traveling makeup bag that'll open flat into an easy-to-dig-through mat, making cleanup totally easy.
11. A handmade leather cord organizer to help keep their earbuds untangled and easy to use when they're jet-setting around.
12. A pocket-sized wine aerator to help enhance the flavor of that $10 airplane wine in just about 15 seconds by rapidly introducing oxygen.
13. A set of personalized leather luggage tags for the globe-trotting couple, so a little piece of you goes with them on all their travels — but not in a creepy way, I swear.
14. A memory-inducing Homesick scented candle to help them breathe in the scents of all their favorite travels.
15. A pair of wearable headphones that'll easily wrap around their wrist so they'll avoid losing them or getting them tangled up.
17. A universal air-vent magnetic car mount that'll hold their cell phone while they drive, because chances are if they do a ton of traveling, they probably spend a fair amount of time in rental cars, and one of these will come in super handy when they need to use their phone for directions.
18. A pair of no-tie elastic laces designed to make taking off and putting on their shoes a breeze — they'll be the envy of the security line.
19. A reusable makeup-removing cloth, because getting rid of all the excess makeup every night is a f#@%in' chore but this will help make it easier, no matter where they are — you just need water!
21. A sterling silver pendant necklace for anyone who wants to take a piece of home with them wherever they go.
22. A fantastic guide to 500 of the most stunning places they should visit in their life — plus it'll simply look great on their coffee table.
23. A beautiful aluminum cosmetics organizer that'll finally get them organized while adding a glam touch of decor.
24. A leather belt fanny pack to have everything within arm's reach when they're running around town.
25. An awesome magnetic travel chess set, because it's time to put the down your phone and play a game with an actual IRL human.
26. A luxuriously soft sleeping mask that'll let the flight attendants know they shouldn't pass them up during meal service — because once they do, good luck getting them to come back.
27. A decadent cashmere blanket scarf that'll keep them warm and cozy without having to carry around a bulky blanket — or beg for one from the flight attendants.
28. A portable phone charger, because nothing ruins a flight more than being stuck without the ability to mindlessly play Candy Crush for hours on end.
29. A pair of cordless noise-cancelling headphones designed with super-soft ear cuffs, Bluetooth capability and a backup cord, just in case they use up all the juice mid-flight.
30. A twistable memory-foam travel pillow they can mold and shape into whatever form they need to stay comfy.
31. A TSA-friendly four-piece travel skincare kit complete with two hydrating and illuminating sheet masks, a pair of rejuvenating eye gel masks, and a hydrating lip gel mask to help them make the most out of their travel time.
32. A collapsible water bottle they can take through security empty, fill up at a water fountain, and have enough water to stay hydrated throughout the flight.
33. A silk eye mask to help them relax and get a little shut-eye — even during the most stressful of trips.
34. An investment-worthy cashmere travel set so they can sleep in the lap of luxury while they're cramped in a middle seat.
35. A reversible vegan-leather travel tote to hold everything they might need at a moment's notice — or in the event their luggage doesn't make it.
36. A five-piece Drybar travel hair kit with travel-size versions of their amazing dry shampoo, dry shampoo foam, texturizing spray, and two super-secure hair clips — it's basically gonna look like they got an in-flight blowout.
38. And splurgeworthy set of Drunk Elephant products so they can test out everything people have been raving about.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.