44 Beauty Products That Are Worth Buying (And Have The Before-And-After Pics To Prove It)
The glow up is real and it's documented.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A tube of Essence Lash Princess Mascara that'll leave you with lashes that look so damn long people will think you're wearing falsies — but you're not! And you didn't have the struggle of trying to put them on either.
2. A light and silky Touch in Sol No Poreblem primer so you can smooth out your skin before you apply your favorite foundation — they've even tested it out on these good looking oranges to show you how effective it is (no oranges or animals were harmed during the testing of this primer, it's 100% cruelty-free and vegan).
3. A two-sided waterproof, smudge-proof liquid eyeliner designed with a stamp edge so you always get the perfect wing.
4. A pack of facial and eyebrow razors that'll help shape your eyebrows, remove fine hairs, and smooth your skin.
5. A bottle of Fanola No Yellow Shampoo for the best damn purple shampoo your gray, super-lightened, or decolored hair could ever ask for.
7. An argan oil, vitamin E, and aloe vera hair serum for help getting some serious shine and getting rid of frizz.
8. A bottle of curl defining Moroccanoil Cream, a defining and enhancing solution that'll soften and gently hold your natural curl texture.
9. A titanium 540 .25" microneedle derma roller designed to help reduce the size of pores, fine lines, acne scars, and wrinkles — just gently roll it across the skin to help stimulate rejuvenation and exfoliate.
10. A bottle of Tend Skin solution that, when applied after shaving and waxing, can effectively reduce the appearance of razor bumps, burns, and redness — bye-bye bumps.
11. A nongreasy hair finishing stick designed to help you deal with tiny flyaways — it uses natural plant ingredients that won't leave your hair hard or sticky and it works with all hair colors.
12. A jar of She Is Bomb Collection Edge Control for smoothing and laying your edges (if you want to!). Their formula is designed for relaxed and natural hair, plus it's fast-drying.
13. A tube of Elizabeth Mott Thank Me Later Eye Shadow Base Primer for anyone who suffers from the greasy-lid eye-makeup shuffle that leaves your flawless eyeliner all over your lids three hours into the day.
14. A bottle of Glossier's Solution, a gentle blend made of 10% skincare acids like Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA), Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA), and Polyhydroxy Acid (PHA) to help "scrub" away dead skin without the harsh irritation caused by most traditional exfoliants.
15. A peel-off liquid Magique SecondSkin nail polish barrier designed to help you protect the area around your nails from those often inevitable invasions of polish when you're applying a fresh coat.
16. A bottle of Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Dark Spot Serum which uses white shiitake mushrooms to fade dark spots over time while showing visible brightness right away — plus it's formulated so that it won't cause irritation like a lot of vitamin C serums can.
17. A tube of Vivienne Sabó Cabaret Première Mascara that features a plastic wand designed to help volumize, lengthen, and curl your lashes, without ever smudging.
18. A pack of blotting papers, because when they say you can cook an egg on it, they're not talking about your oily skin — they're probably talking about hot concrete floors.
19. A jar of Aztec Secret, a deep pore-cleansing mask that uses calcium bentonite clay to get deep into pores and remove any impurities.
20. An amazing teardrop tip Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer Pencil designed with a super defining color and a handy little brush that'll help you achieve a perfect brow, every day.
21. A professional-level teeth whitening kit for getting your pearly whites actually white in just a few uses.
22. A bottle of Mavala Stop — a handy little formula that's bitter but totally harmless, so every time you put your hands in your mouth it tastes so bad that you won't want to do it again!
23. A bottle of Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo so you're flake-free — perfect for anyone who likes throwing in a few darker colors into their wardrobe.
24. A bottle of TruSkin Vitamin C Daily Moisturizer – it harnesses the powers of multiple antioxidants to help fight acne and signs of aging while it maintains hydrated skin — even through the often dry skin-inducing temperatures.
25. An ion generating Revlon one-step airbrush capable of drying, straightening, and giving your hair the volume you dream of with just one tool.
26. Or if you're looking for a tool that'll help you embrace your natural hair texture, the Bed Head Curls diffuser hair dryer is designed with tourmaline, ceramic technology to help with frizz and boost shine. The custom diffuser is removable too, in the event you're just looking for a regular dryer.
27. An alcohol-free witch hazel and aloe vera Thayers Facial Toner that'll help soothe your sensitive skin.
28. A pack of pimple patches just in case a pimple you didn't want decides to develop on your face right before your next big anything.
29. A hydrating argan oil hair mask for the deep conditioning your dry and damaged locks really, really need.
30. A reusable makeup-removing cloth, because getting rid of all the excess makeup on your face every night is a chore but this will help make it easier — you just need water!
31. A super effective Zombie Pack — a 15-minute face mask that'll help reduce fine lines and wrinkles, visibly lift up the skin, clear small breakouts, tighten enlarged pores, hydrate skin, improve texture by gently removing dead cells, and brighten your complexion.
32. A jar of Puriya Wonder Balm which uses beeswax, tea tree, and eucalyptus essential oils to help create a defense layer, especially in sensitive areas where moisture and sweat get trapped. It's also great to use as a lip balm for that painful winter pout — it's important to note that it has a thicker, waxier consistency that needs to be gently rubbed in to help with the absorption.
33. A bottle of NYX Matte Finish spray for makeup that'll last all day — like, 12 hours, through snow, fire, and emergency response teams all day.
34. A bottle of Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 Repairing Treatment to help deal with broken ends and just generally damaged hair.
35. A set of concealing L.A. Girl Pro blemish and undereye correctors so you always have perfect skin, even when you don't get rid of those under-eye bags in no time.
36. An ingrown toenail treatment to help deal with the unsightliness and uncomfortableness caused by excessive nail curvature — it's actually a little brace that you apply across your nail. It acts as a spring and applies a gentle force to help straighten the nail and alleviate the pressure from the side of the toenail.
37. A jar of Puriya's Mother of all Creams, a noncomedogenic (which means that it is formulated not to block pores and not cause breakouts) and soothing formula to help you deal with the harsh winter weather. It's made with things like honey, shea butter, aloe vera, and other nongreasy ingredients that can be easily absorbed by your skin — a little goes a long way too, you just need a dime-sized amount.
38. A concentrated jar of O'Keeffe's Healthy Feet Foot Cream for anyone who is tired of dealing with cracked, dry heels and just wants some of the softest skin ever.
39. A stainless-steel tongue cleaner, because bad breath is a thing and it's a thing you should not have.
40. A nourishing and conditioning jar of Hard As Hoof nail strengthening cream designed to help prevent splits, chips, peels, and cracks while helping them grow by using ingredients like calcium, vitamins, and hydrogenated jojoba oil.
41. A concentrated O'Keeffe's Working Hands Hand Cream capable of turning your cracked, dry fingers into the softest skin you've ever known.
42. A quick-fixing temporary tooth replacement you're going to think is holy because of how it gets rid of the holes in your mouth.
43. A 48-bottle nail polish holder – it might change the way you organize your ever-growing collection of polishes.
44. A bottle of Grip Clean heavy-duty soap made with coconut and olive oils so you can get those dirty-ass hands of yours sparkling clean.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.