We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
1. A nightlight that is secretly a charger for all your devices.
Get it on Amazon for $18.
3. A mattress cover that keeps your bed warm, gently wakes you up, and syncs with your coffee maker to start brewing when it senses you getting out of bed.
With capabilities to connect to eight other smart devices in your home, the Eight Sleep Tracker can adjust your thermostat and sync up to your phone or coffee machine. It’ll wake you gently using your smartphone, and give you a full report of how you slept.
Get it on Amazon starting at $349.
Available for full to Cal King mattresses.
4. A sound machine that’ll give you all the noise you need for a peaceful night’s sleep.
This sound machine is equipped with a sleep mode that will gradually lower its volume as you fall deeper into sleep. The backlit display and buttons have adjustable brightness.
Get it on Amazon for $27.
6. A Wi-Fi-enabled smart plug that lets you control anything you plug in through your phone.
Plug in your lamps, fan, TV, whatever! Using the built-in Wi-Fi, the Wemo Smart Plug lets you access your devices via your smartphone. You’ll never have to wonder, “Did I turn off the curling iron?” It also works with Amazon’s Alexa so you can control your plugged-in devices with your voice.
Get it on Amazon for $35.
8. A nightstand that’ll start charging your phone the second you put it down.
Get it at Ikea for $60.
10. A lightbulb what works with your phone to set the perfect mood.
These bulbs are equipped with Bluetooth so that you can control them from your phone, Apple Watch, or tablet, no matter what light fixture or lamp you place them in. You can control multiple bulbs through your devices, and even set up a wake-up light scene to make mornings a little less horrible.
Get it on Amazon for $40.
11. Or a light therapy lamp that’ll help your mood on those dreary days.
It uses natural-spectrum light therapy to help improve your mood and sleep.
Get it on Amazon for $40.
13. A wireless light switch that you can place anywhere and control with your phone.
Get it on Amazon for $39.
14. An alarm clock that simulates the sunrise, so that waking up (at any time) feels totally natural.
Get it on Amazon for $70.
15. A wireless smoke and carbon monoxide detector that sends alerts to your phone.
Get it on Amazon starting at $94.
Available in plug-in and battery-operated versions.
17. A sleep sensor and monitor that tracks your sleeping patterns to help you figure out how to get the best night’s sleep.
Place it on your nightstand to measure your sleep by detecting your upper body movements, like the expansion and relaxation of your chest, positional changes, and arm twitches and shrugs. All without any physical contact with the machine!
Get it on Amazon for $50.
18. Or a complete sleep system that tracks your sleeping patterns, monitors your sleep quality, and wakes you up with dedicated light and music programs.
It monitors and helps create a perfect sleep environment. Place the discreet sleep sensor under your mattress to monitor your movements, heart rate, and breathing cycles. The Aura syncs to your Spotify account and Nest to give soothing background sounds and a comfortable temperature while you sleep. The gathered information is assessed and sent to your smartphone.
Get it on Amazon for $221.
19. A projector that’ll make binge-watching Netflix in bed a lot more awesome!
Get it on Amazon for $96.
21. A thermostat you can control with your phone so that your home is always the perfect temperature.
Get it on Amazon for $249.
If you can’t see the signup box above, just go here to sign up for the BuzzFeed Gift Guide newsletter!
- Republicans have breathed new life into their once dead Obamacare replacement and it may be enough to get the bill through the House.
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- People are calling the Trump administration's new "criminal alien" hotline to report how they've been victimized by space aliens 👽☎️
- Chipotle is finally adding dessert to its menu and cinnamon, honey, and caramel butter dipping sauce will be involved 😋