Psst! Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from that section this week:
1. A cactus piñata that you can fill or just use as super cute decor.
2. A brush that'll have you getting really close to your cat.
3. A five-pound bag of gummi bears because #yolo.
4. A strainer that you can attach to any pot, no matter the size.
5. A cookbook that's all about the vegetation hard-knock life.
6. Some butterfly wings that you can DIY to your heart's content.
7. A book that'll tell you the story of the most badass gangsta who ever lived.
8. Some salt and pepper shakers that'll let you piggy out.
9. A measuring cup set that will help you get the exact amount of blop, bleep, boop into your recipes.
10. A defrosting tray that'll bring your frozen meat back to life.
11. A unicorn cupcake kit that'll make your treats the most magical in the land.
12. A pair of salad containers that'll make bringing lunch to work a total breeze.
13. A citrus juicer because nothing tastes better after you just brushed your teeth than a fresh-squeezed cup of OJ.
14. A s'more maker so that you can always make some more of everyone's favorite treat.
15. A tracker for your dog so you can make sure they're always safe.
16. A cup warmer that attaches to your computer because you're tired of always having lukewarm tea.
17. A rack for your closet because you'll always need more space.
18. A Hogwarts flag so that you can always show your school pride.
19. Some moldable glue that'll let you make hooks for everything you own.
20. A douche-bag that'll be perfect for your friend who is about to graduate from Brown.
21. And these gravy-flavored candy canes that'll have you celebrating the holidays into the new year.
To see everything else people are wishing for on Amazon, click here.
To see what people were wishing for last week, click here.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.