1. A full-coverage microfiber Lilyette minimizer bra so comfy it might just trick you into thinking you're cuddled up in your favorite sheets.
2. A super-supportive molded Delimira strapless bra designed with a hidden underwire and grippy bands so everything stays in place.
3. A secure Glamorise front-closure bra made with a moisture-wicking fabric, cushioned band, and an underwire that cradles your bust so the wire never touches your body.
4. A Delimira underwire bra that has soft lace details so you can finally have a functional bra that doesn't look totally ugly.
5. A non-padded Delimira racerback bra that might just solve the age-old problem of the sliding strap.
6. A Panache underwire sports bra for when you feel like doing some serious cardio but don't need your ladies going on a ride of their own.
7. A vintage-inspired balconette underwire bra to support and lift you all while making you feel super sexy.
8. A lightly padded satin bra that touts over 4K 5-star reviews and is basically the definition of comfort.
9. An underwire Playtex balconette bra that has perfectly contoured, seamless foam cups with hidden underwires and cushiony, cottony-lined straps.
10. A wire-free, not padded, strap-free bra — yes, it's a strapless bra that will keep your boobs up and doesn't use anything to do it! It's magic, people!!!
12. A basic Wacoal underwire bra with built-in camisole straps and a simple design you'll quickly begin to rely on.
14. A mesh and lace Smart & Sexy bralette with frilly and sturdy straps to keep you comfy and supported all day long.
15. A padded, wire-free lace bralette designed to provide support without the bulk — plus it has that scalloped edge lace for a little extra va va voom.
16. An unlined Smart & Sexy lace bra to get some full coverage while still letting your nips slip just a bit.
17. A set of unlined lace full-coverage bras you can perfectly pair with your favorite silky button-up — imagine them peeking out just enough!
18. A stretchy lace full coverage bra that can actually fit some of us people with big-ass boobs! Hallelujah!
19. A plunging V-neck lace bralette you're gonna look so damn gorgeous in you might just decide to wear it as a top.
20. A curve-conforming underwire bra designed in a gorgeous sheer lace for a major upgrade to your raggedy ol' bra.
21. And a deep-V lace bralette designed with removable cups and extra-wide straps for the kind of comfort you need from every bra you ever wear.
22. A retro-inspired Wacoal lace and mesh yoke bra so pretty you might decide to just not wear a shirt.
25. A breathable and reinforced Glamorise sports bra that actually provides support and a two-way stretch for security and comfort during your entire workout.
26. A Gossard sheer bra that's sexy AF and comfortable — yes, believe it or not, bras like that do exist!
27. A wire-free double-support Bali bra with front adjustable straps so you don't need to keep asking your friends to help you adjust your uncomfortable bra throughout the day.
28. A smoothing bra with a mesh illusion neckline and convertible straps so you can adjust to find your ideal support, all while basking in the breathable style.
Promising review: "I'm so glad I purchased this bra. It’s hard finding my size bra (34DD) in stores. It seems as if it’s none existent. I don’t feel like paying double the price at VS for my bra size (just to get a DD bra you have to pay $10 more...there isn’t $10 more worth of fabric so I don’t see the justification). The bra is very comfortable, buttery soft and flattering (no boob spillage). Definitely would buy again. Just wish there were more color options." –MillB
Price: $22.99+ (available in sizes 34B–42DD and in 12 colors)
29. A Bali minimizer bra, which can reduce bust projection up to 1.5 inches! It also boasts plus keyhole detailing and tons of comfort due to its nylon and elastane blended silhouette.
For more bust-reducing styles, take a look at our picks for the best minimizer bras.
Promising review: "Why did no one tell me the wonders of minimizing bras?!? But all is forgiven now that my 38DD otherwise unwieldy breasts are now properly contained! All my life I've worn 'regular' bras, and all my life they've wiggled, jiggled, pooched over the cups, and I've hated them. But now, I might be OK with a larger chest! This bra is phenomenal. I'm DD, sometimes DDD, and wearing regular bras correctly sized was horrible. Professional fittings, those $70 bras I'd still look jiggly in and I'd still end up with boobage up out of the cup. Looked ridiculous. This bra nicely does whatever it does to push your breasts down enough that they don't pop out. But you don't look like you have smashed breasts or a uniboob! They stay nicely separated, I've worn it several times and not once had spillage over. I'm ordering two more, pleased as punch, FINALLY, after over 25 years of bra wearing, found what I didn't know I was missing! I hope someone else is able to have the joy of nicely contained boobs!" —3LittleFish
Price: $26.14+ (available in sizes 34C–42DDD and in 17 colors)