Say hello to Fall Out Boy, the pop-punk band that helped you get through your adolescence.
Today is bassist Pete Wentz's birthday. Happy birthday, Pete! You've taught us so much over the years.
1. The true meaning of smize, aka smiling with your eyes.
2. To perfect your smizing it's best to start at a young age.
3. But it's also important to have other ~lewks~ to show you're versatile.
4. The secret to a long and healthy relationship: keeping it sexy in the bedroom.
5. And a slow strip tease is a good way to keep things sexy.
6. But sexy doesn't have to be showy — just chilling in bed can be just as hot!
7. Especially when you get your significant other involved.
8. Sexting can be dangerous!
9. Babies are the best!
10. Especially when you dress them up in cuddly Halloween costumes and pose for an adorkable dad selfie.
11. Neon hair goes with everything.
12. Eyeliner is a genderless form of expression.
13. Cat friends > human friends.
14. It's important to give your pizza the love it deserves by sharing photos of it online.
15. And it's even more important to spread that pizza love by sharing it with friends.
16. Seriously, pizza love is true love.
17. How to be cool: blog hard.
18. Rock out like a boss by adding some acrobats to the show.
19. When things don't go as planned, shrug it off!
Thanks Pete! Where would we be without you?