1. When Hercules was eaten by the hydra and cut its head off from the inside in Hercules. Oh, and then it just grew a hundred more heads.
2. Everything about the Horned King and his Army of Death in The Black Cauldron.
3. When Dumbo gets ~drunk~ and starts hallucinating giant dancing pink elephants in Dumbo.
5. When the three birds are hiding from the hunter in Bambi, only for one of them to get scared, fly off, and be shot.
6. In Snow White, when the Evil Queen turns into the ugly witch.
7. Oh, and when she falls off a cliff and it's implied she's crushed to death by a huge boulder and her body is eaten by vultures.
8. When Madam Mim pulls her hair over her face and then turns into a pig in The Sword in the Stone.
10. And when Scar is mauled and eaten by hyenas after he's defeated in the Take Back of Pride Rock.
11. The beginning of Finding Nemo, when you realise Nemo's mother and all his brothers and sisters were eaten.
12. When you see the shadow of Clayton's dead body hanging from the vines after he's killed in Tarzan.
13. And in Tarzan's opening sequence, when you hear the baby gorilla's cries while he's being eaten by a jaguar.
14. In The Princess and the Frog, when Dr Facilier gets literally dragged to hell by a bunch of demons.
15. When the Walrus eats all the happy baby oysters during "The Walrus and the Carpenter" in Alice in Wonderland.
16. When Aurora looks up at the fireplace and sees a glowing green light and Maleficent's eyes in Sleeping Beauty.
17. In Peter Pan, when the mermaids try to drown Wendy in the lagoon, giggling the entire time.
18. When Copper and Todd are attacked by a huge, red-eyed grizzly bear in The Fox and the Hound.
19. Everything about Frollo – and particularly the Hellfire sequence – in The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
20. In Aladdin, when Jafar traps Jasmine in a giant hourglass and she almost gets buried alive in the sand.
21. When Pinocchio drowns after searching for Gepetto inside the stomach of a giant whale in Pinocchio.
22. And, of course, everything about the scene in Pinocchio where the boys are all transformed into donkeys.
Note: Submissions may have been edited for length and/or clarity.