1. You're already telling yourself to "keep the faith."
2. You're trying to convince yourself playing "small ball" is the smart move.
3. You recognize as many names on the spring training roster as you would on the German chess team.
4. This is your team's logo.
5. Or this...
6. Management says they're building for the future and ask for patience.
7. Your big free agent acquisition is a "high-character guy."
8. Your minor-league prospects excite you more than anyone on your major league roster.
9. Your team's payroll is just barely more than this guy's salary.
10. There's an "open competition" for a starting rotation spot.
11. Your team's offseason felt like an episode of "Pawn Stars."
12. Your cleanup hitter's OPS would be considered a good credit score.
13. Your highest-paid outfielder hasn't been on the team since 1999.
14. You've thought more about the food you'll get on opening day than the team itself.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!