1. HAPPY NEW YEAR. Here is a squishy puppy face to start things off.
Ever so squishy. Ever so nice.
3. Precious baby kitten? You need this in your new year too.
4. Actual, real-life unicorn? Here you go.
6. Now is when you make the REAL resolutions, like meeting as many fluffy dogs as you possibly can.
14. And puppies who are TINIER than water bottles.
So smol. So pure of heart.
15. So when the going gets rough, remember all the cuteness that’s basically just chillin’, waiting for you to appreciate it.
19. Oh wait, it’s time to be serious again, according to these kittens.
20. This hedgehog is pretty serious too. He just wants to make sure you aren’t taking all this cuteness for granted.
21. Like…how lucky are we to have puppies?
22. And little kitties who sleep soundly in our arms?
24. Maybe a new start and a chance to shake off the dirt isn’t so bad after all, right?
26. Here’s a horse named Harry Trotter, just for kicks.
- The judge who sentenced former Stanford swimmer Brock Turner for sexual assault will no longer hear criminal cases.
- Hillary Clinton came closer than ever to attacking Donald Trump's character and tied her opponent to the "alt-right" movement.
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 250 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.