1. First of all, there is no such thing as an ugly kitten.
3. You could play with a kitten all day, but grow SUPER tired of dealing with a baby.
4. Cat fur on clothes >>>>> Baby puke on clothes.
5. You usually don't have to worry about what to feed your kitten; the answer is simply kitten food.
6. When a kitten stares at you, it's not creepy like when babies do.
"Please tell the baby to stop looking at me."
7. Friend's new kitten > friend's new baby.
8. And you're always excited to cat-sit, but avoid babysitting like the plague.
9. You wouldn't decorate your house with the faces of random babies, but cats are a part of your aesthetic.
10. An attractive person holding a kitten is desirable, an attractive person holding a baby is questionable.
11. Kittens are bundles of cuddles as opposed to a baby's diapers, spit and snot.
12. And kitty litter is ten times more sufferable than said diapers.
13. Kittens grow into beautiful cats, babies turn into monstrous adults.
14. Kittens can do things on their own, while babies are just kind of defenseless blobs.
15. You feel comfortable holding lil' baby kittens, but would rather 'just look' at babies.
"Take it back please."