2. If this puppy knocked over ever single potted plant you own, you would give him a treat before cleaning it up.
12. And who cares if this adorable puppy decides you are his designated pooper scooper for the rest of your life? Not you.
13. These two could literally spend all of your savings and wreck your hard-earned good credit and run off with the sole $20 bill in your pocket and STILL have your love.
14. And this puppy could be chewing on a family heirloom worth thousands of dollars, and you would still give her belly rubs.
15. Oh, every single one of your belongings has been ripped to shreds by this tiny being? GOOD.
16. Moral of the Story: THERE IS NOTHING THIS TINY FURBALL OR ANY OTHER DOG COULD DO THAT WOULD EVER MAKE YOU STOP LOVING THEM.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- Alt-right news platform Breitbart News is set to expand its presence in Italy, BuzzFeed News has learned 📰 🇮🇹
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈