2. If this puppy knocked over ever single potted plant you own, you would give him a treat before cleaning it up.
12. And who cares if this adorable puppy decides you are his designated pooper scooper for the rest of your life? Not you.
13. These two could literally spend all of your savings and wreck your hard-earned good credit and run off with the sole $20 bill in your pocket and STILL have your love.
14. And this puppy could be chewing on a family heirloom worth thousands of dollars, and you would still give her belly rubs.
15. Oh, every single one of your belongings has been ripped to shreds by this tiny being? GOOD.
16. Moral of the Story: THERE IS NOTHING THIS TINY FURBALL OR ANY OTHER DOG COULD DO THAT WOULD EVER MAKE YOU STOP LOVING THEM.
- Hidden from public view, there's a parallel legal universe that empowers corporations to bend countries to their will, an investigation reveals.
- Mexican music legend Juan Gabriel has died at 66. The singer was known for his mariachi tunes and ballads on love and heartbreak.
- Beyoncé slayed her "Lemonade" performance at the MTV VMAs Sunday night 👸🐝