2. If this puppy knocked over ever single potted plant you own, you would give him a treat before cleaning it up.
12. And who cares if this adorable puppy decides you are his designated pooper scooper for the rest of your life? Not you.
13. These two could literally spend all of your savings and wreck your hard-earned good credit and run off with the sole $20 bill in your pocket and STILL have your love.
14. And this puppy could be chewing on a family heirloom worth thousands of dollars, and you would still give her belly rubs.
15. Oh, every single one of your belongings has been ripped to shreds by this tiny being? GOOD.
16. Moral of the Story: THERE IS NOTHING THIS TINY FURBALL OR ANY OTHER DOG COULD DO THAT WOULD EVER MAKE YOU STOP LOVING THEM.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰