7. Macaroni, Peas, and Chicken
Artist: The Sugarhill Gang
Song: “Rapper’s Delight”
Lyrics: “Have you ever went over a friend’s house to eat / And the food just ain’t no good / I mean the macaroni’s soggy, the peas are mushed / And the chicken tastes like wood”
Find more work by this artist here.
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.