- eidantravisc "Just A Bunch Of Tweets About Preferre..."
Years ago, I’d heard that she’d briefly called off the wedding, but ended up marrying him anyways. I always wonder if that’s why she always looks so unhappy, even in her wedding pictures.
- eidantravisc "What I've Learned From Having A Trans..."
- eidantravisc "People Are Thanking This Tumblr User ..."
Response to 28 Secrets Tattoo Artists Will Never Tell You:
Why should the artist spend time drawing things for you if you might walk away without compensating them for ANY of their time and effort? Requiring a deposit or a fee before drawing something custom for you is completely reasonable. You can always choose not to go have/pay them for the tattoo itself. If that’s a compromise you aren’t willing to make, then you should just stick with pre-made flash art. Custom work deserves compensation, even when it’s only on paper.
- eidantravisc "19 Photos Of Black British Graduates ..."
Response to 17 Places To Take Your Date That Isn’t Dinner:
Great list. But for the love of god, PROOFREAD.
I love this post so much.
*couple. Autocorrect FTW!
“Can I be injured if in the heat of passion my husband entered the ‘wrong door’?” Well there’s a copy that needs to have a little chat about respect and consent and communication. Because I hate to break it to you, but it’s really not that easy to ‘accidentally’ “in the heat of passion” have anal sex.
- eidantravisc "Happy 27th Birthday To "Harry Potter"..."
- eidantravisc "34 Beautiful Tattoos People Got To Co..."
- eidantravisc "A Flowchart For People Who Get Defens..."
- eidantravisc "21 Secrets Midwives Will Never Ever T..."
- eidantravisc "Leslie Jones Had The Perfect Analogy ..."
- eidantravisc "Jon Stewart Has Returned With A Rant ..."
- eidantravisc "Mila Kunis Says That She And Ashton F..."
Hard to imagine most of these working with a kid who’s really phobic about vegetables. (Hiding the green flecks in the meatballs with red sauce…not likely. Zucchini boats? In your dreams!) I suppose some of these might make a kid who’s just a little reluctant less so. Maybe. Although from personal experience as a reluctant teen (decades ago), the boat part of the zucchini boats still aren’t going to get eaten.
Look, I’m not a fan of Chris Christie but fat shaming is not funny. Leave people’s weight out of it, along with their race and gender and age and dis/abilities. Base your humor on his actions, or leave the jokes to some one else.
- eidantravisc "18 People Destroying Pinterest's Unre..."
- eidantravisc "23 Hacks From Instagram That’ll Make ..."