8. Did Tibby just casually drop a Laverne DeFazio reference in their conversation about clothes? Yup, DEF a kid I went to film school with.
9. Ew, why is Tibby just putting random jewelry in her mouth? That's how you get infections.
10. "I don't wear jeans." Um, what? OK, Lena.
11. Upon rewatch, it's so obvs that these are four different pairs of jeans.
12. "You think that a pair of jeans that fits all of you is gonna fit all of this?" I've never related to Carmen more.
13. "We'll help your thighs get into them, don't worry about it." Wow, OK, Tibs.
14. It IS scientifically impossible for one pair of jeans to fit the four of y'all perfectly, Lena. But, plot, so, whatever.
15. They're too cool for ~regular~ sleepovers. They have sleepovers in abandoned prenatal aerobic studios.
16. They'll be apart this summer, but the pants will keep them together!! Love this sister bond. BECHDEL TEST, HELLO!
17. I also don't wash my jeans, Carmen, so I don't think having this as one of the rules for the pants is that weird.
18. Omg, they're going to document the adventures they had over the summer on the pants. These jeans are gonna be so ~fly~.
19. "Pants equal love. Love your sisters and love yourself." I'M NOT CRYING, YOU'RE CRYING.