1. You get excited when people cancel plans on you.
2. If you do go out, you have to plan nights around hangovers.
3. You're not very good at house parties.
You can be found in the corner eating kale chips. Or playing with their cat.
4. You will have your own cat.
5. You start caring about what goes in your body.
6. That goes for drinks too.
7. That also goes for sex.
8. So you only date people who are worth your time.
There's going to be no future with that girl with the face tattoo who still lives with her mother. Sigh.
9. You start shopping for comfort, not style.
10. After all you have to be comfy in all the weddings you've started attending.
Everyone and their cat are getting married. Every. Week.
11. You make sure you've always got a good jacket and an umbrella with you.
12. Most people under 20 start to really annoy you.
13. And they're everywhere all the time.
14. Actually you can't really be bothered with anyone new.
16. And you know how to cook it reasonably well.
17. You have a set routine.
18. A 'wild night' is watching something that hasn't been recommended to you on Netflix.
Braving off your list.
19. You make a budget.
20. And you actually stick to it.
You don't need Sky TV or those heels in the sale. You have a budget. And kale.