1. The cinema you go to serves wasabi peas and Sauvignon Blanc rather than popcorn and coke
2. You think Shia LaBeouf is something you order in a French restaurant
5. You’ve no idea who or what Channing Tatum is but you know you don’t like it
6. You believe that Michael Bay is a greater threat to civilization than nuclear winter
8. Even though you’ve watched it 6 times you still claim not to like Titanic
9. You insist on pointing out the ‘glaring’ historical inaccuracies in Braveheart
10. One of your favorite facts is that Blade Runner was based on a novel called Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep
12. You bought Citizen Kane for your dvd collection but have never actually seen it all the way through
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯
- An admitted fraudster has access to Trump through his wife's job at Mar-a-Lago — and he's tried to use it to his advantage.
- Arkansas executed Kenneth Williams Thursday night — just days before one of the state's execution drugs expires.
- Fyre Festival — organized by Ja Rule and billed as a luxury event — has turned into a total shitshow and people are livid 💸😱