4. Part of you was ready to change major but then a fellow psych student convinced you to stick it out.
5. You had to explain this to just about everyone.
9. Your relationships suffered because of it.
10. You’ve spent hours debating this with your physical sciences friends.
11. You get this:
12. and this:
13. You knew all along that you’d either have to go for a PhD or this would happen:
14. But at the end of the day…
…it was AWESOME!
- Barack Obama became the first sitting U.S. president to visit the site of the atomic bombing in Hiroshima, Japan. The "memory of August 6, 1945 must never fade."
- A Silicon Valley college faked grades, dodged immigration authorities, and made a fortune, BuzzFeed News has found 💰🎓
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯