1. Choosing attire that SCREAMS out-of-towner
2. This includes wearing flip flops when visiting a city no where near a beach
4. They stop dead in their tracks while walking…
Causing a 10 man pile up behind them
5. Getting their daily squats in while taking photos
Just one more…because they are so entertaining
6. The iPad photos…Why not a phone? Or an actual camera?
7. Channeling their inner photographer when it comes to the local cuisine
8. Taking up entire sidewalks
9. and traveling as a herd. Leaving the locals feeling lost in their own cities, petrified to navigate through it
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.