1) Firstly, it’s not a British summer without Pimm’s!
2) Pair that perfectly made fruity cocktail with another fruity treat – trifle!
3) But trifle isn’t the only dessert we love…
4) Don’t forget to decorate accordingly!
5) Queue up some tunes for the big day!
6) Set up some games for the people who aren’t in the mood to dance
7) But remember, dancing along to all those big tunes will have people working up an appetite!
8) Don’t forget to check the weather before your party!
9) Dress the part!
10) And finally, if all this seems like too much work, we’re throwing our annual Teviot Garden Party for you!
Kick off summer 2018 the Great British way! Hopefully it won’t rain, there won’t be too many midges, and we’ll get a few days of sun! Follow our Best Garden Party guide and you’ll have the perfect afternoon soiree for you and your friends to celebrate the end of exams. And make sure you pop along to the Teviot Garden Party rain or shine to say goodbye to us for the holidays too, or see what’s in store to keep you entertained if you’re staying in Edinburgh this summer.