1. In 2007, Kim was pictured with Kanye for the first time. Oh, and Kanye's then fiancé, Alexis Phifer.
2. Move out of the way, Kourtney. Even in 2008, Kanye only had eyes for one woman.
3. In 2008, Kim and Kanye appeared together in the Comedy Central pilot, Alligator Boots.
4. And in 2009, things got awkward when Kanye hung out with Kim and her then boyfriend, Reggie Bush.
5. It's okay, though. In 2010, Kanye helped Kim to celebrate her 30th birthday on a huge yacht.
6. That same year, Kanye visited his close friend Kim on the set of her music video for "Jam (Turn It Up)".
7. His really, really close friend.
8. Even when she rocked the cornrows.
9. In March 2012, the newly single pair went go karting together in Paris after Kanye's fashion show.
10. Before making their red carpet debut at the Cannes première of Kanye's film, Cruel Summer, in May.
11. In June, Kim and Kanye were officially inducted into the Royal Family of Music at The BET Awards.
12. And in October, they reached a milestone in their relationship when they wore coordinated Halloween outfits.
13. On New Year's Eve, Kim and Kanye revealed they were expecting their first child together.
14. And in March 2013, they showed us how it was conceived on the front cover of L'Officiel Homme.
15. Then came Kim's infamous sofa dress at The MET Gala in New York in May.
16. In August, Kim and Kanye were pictured together for the first time since the birth of their daughter, North West.
17. And on 21 October 2013, Kanye finally proposed to Kim on her 33rd birthday at AT&T Park in San Francisco.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!