1. “Penny Lane”
“We put in a joke or two. ‘A four of fish and finger pie’. The women would never dare say that, except to themselves. Most people wouldn’t hear it, but ‘finger pie’ is just a nice little joke for the Liverpool lads who like a bit of smut.” - Paul McCartney.
6. “Why Don’t We Do It In The Road?”
“I was up on a flat roof meditating and I’d see a troupe of monkeys walking along and a male monkey just hopped on the back of this female and gave her one, as they say in the vernacular. Within two or three seconds he hopped off again and looked around as if to say, ‘It wasn’t me’. She looked around as if there’d been some mild disturbance. I thought, ‘That’s how simple the act of procreation is’. We have horrendous problems with it, and yet animals don’t.” - Paul McCartney.
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists say they've discovered an eighth continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat and the exchange was ~confusing~.