6. Nectarine, Mascarpone & Gingersnap Tart
Just like grahams, use gingersnaps for a simple, but extremely flavorful crust. Filled with sweet, creamy cheese (think cheesecake pudding) and topped with glistening seasonal fruit, it’s an elegant dessert that takes almost no time at all—depending on how diligent you are at layering the slices!
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- The House Intelligence Committee chairman denied that his call to a reporter at the behest of the White House would influence the probe of Trump and Russia.
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲