6. Nectarine, Mascarpone & Gingersnap Tart
Just like grahams, use gingersnaps for a simple, but extremely flavorful crust. Filled with sweet, creamy cheese (think cheesecake pudding) and topped with glistening seasonal fruit, it’s an elegant dessert that takes almost no time at all—depending on how diligent you are at layering the slices!
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- The election is really, really over now: Jill Stein has dropped her Pennsylvania recount request, making Donald Trump the absolute winner.
- Cuba is preparing to bury Fidel Castro: his ashes arrived in Santiago Saturday, the city where he declared his socialist revolution victorious.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂