1. Blackberry & Cabernet Caipirihna
Made with cachaca, a spirit derived from sugar cane, the caipirinha is like a beefed-up, mintless mojito. This one tosses blackberries, fruit juice & Cabernet in the mix, making it almost a lighter red sangria with a hint of something tropical.
3. Mustard-rubbed Pork with Blackberry-mustard Sauce & Spiced Oven Fries
Tenderloin, blackberries & mustard are so good together that you almost think you should never see one without the others. Combine in this dish with a deeply aromatic spice-rub, and all bets are off.
- Monday night's presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.
- Miami Marlins star pitcher José Fernández has died in a boating accident. He was 24.
- US officials have determined al-Qaeda likely influenced suspected New York City bomber Ahmad Khan Rahami.