5. Teeny-Tiny New Potatoes with Lemon
Find the teeniest spring potatoes you can muster, then roast them dutifully with plenty of salt & pepper. Once shriveled and buttery-soft, toss quickly with lemon zest and juice, then spill into a bowl to be served family-style.
6. Riesling Gelée with Strawberry Conserve
End on a fragrant note with wine glasses full of lightly aromatic riesling gelee, topped with a fresh compote of strawberries, riesling and honey. It’s the perfect dessert for this time of year when the roses and peonies are in bloom!
- Authorities are removing Dakota Access pipeline protesters blocking roads and camped on private property.
- Apple just unveiled lighter, thinner MacBooks with touch-sensitive panels for instant emoji access (and other uses) 💻✨
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀