5. Teeny-Tiny New Potatoes with Lemon
Find the teeniest spring potatoes you can muster, then roast them dutifully with plenty of salt & pepper. Once shriveled and buttery-soft, toss quickly with lemon zest and juice, then spill into a bowl to be served family-style.
6. Riesling Gelée with Strawberry Conserve
End on a fragrant note with wine glasses full of lightly aromatic riesling gelee, topped with a fresh compote of strawberries, riesling and honey. It’s the perfect dessert for this time of year when the roses and peonies are in bloom!
- Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- Old-school MTV is returning Aug. 1 with shows like "Daria," "Beavis & Butt-Head," "Cribs," and "Punk'd" 📺 🙌
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯