5. Teeny-Tiny New Potatoes with Lemon
Find the teeniest spring potatoes you can muster, then roast them dutifully with plenty of salt & pepper. Once shriveled and buttery-soft, toss quickly with lemon zest and juice, then spill into a bowl to be served family-style.
6. Riesling Gelée with Strawberry Conserve
End on a fragrant note with wine glasses full of lightly aromatic riesling gelee, topped with a fresh compote of strawberries, riesling and honey. It’s the perfect dessert for this time of year when the roses and peonies are in bloom!
- Around 100 people drowned this past weekend after two migrant vessels went down in the Mediterranean sea.
- People trolled the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency for tweeting elements of the historic Osama bin Laden raid in Pakistan five years ago.
- And elephants performed for the last time at Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey after years of protest from animal advocates 🐘