1. Piri Pressure Cocktail
Shake up a round of spicy-sweet Piri Pressure cocktails! Tequila, pineapple & lime juice start sweating when introduced to piping piri-piri syrup! Keep your hot sauce hand light for a drink that’s refreshing; thrill-seekers, feel free to go a little heavier.
6. Pastéis de Nata | Portuguese Custard Tarts
Present a platter of these tiny, frilly pastries, and we suspect your guests will find room for one last bite. Flaky butter pastry encircles a thumbprint of creamy custard, the whole showered with cinnamon and powdered sugar.
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀