1. Stage one: You have plenty of time to study you say. Everything will be fine.
2. Stage 2: You're shocked everything is due soon.
3. Stage 3: The panic begins to set in.
4. Stage 4: Spending more time punishing yourself for procrastinating than actually studying
5. Stage 5: Trying to convince anyone to take the exam for you
6. Stage 6: Instantly sad when you look at the first question of your exam and freeze.
7. Stage 7: Accepting that everyone takes L's
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!