3. She could teach you how to find a style that is totally your own, just like she did.
Even in red velvet, her suit look stands true.
9. She could help you become a star.
You probably wouldn’t become as famous as Sophia Grace and Rosie, but you’d still get some face time.
13. She would help you brainstorm hilarious Halloween costumes!
- Donald Trump claims Google's search engine was biased in burying bad news about his rival Hillary Clinton.
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.
- "Hamilton" pulled back the curtain on race and Broadway, but these actors show how far theater still has to go 🎭