3. She could teach you how to find a style that is totally your own, just like she did.
Even in red velvet, her suit look stands true.
9. She could help you become a star.
You probably wouldn’t become as famous as Sophia Grace and Rosie, but you’d still get some face time.
13. She would help you brainstorm hilarious Halloween costumes!
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.
- Federal health officials have called for nationwide testing of all blood donations for the Zika virus.
- The judge under fire for his sentencing of former Stanford Swimmer Brock Turner also went easy on another student athlete.