1. He was real attractive.
Seriously, really really attractive.
2. He never gave up on her.
3. He was related to Luke.
4. He rocked a leather jacket like a BAMF.
5. While also somehow managing to pull off plaid flannel.
6. He never stopped trying to be good enough for her.
7. They had a banging first kiss.
8. Which was just a sneak peek into their great chemistry.
9. To the point where they dated in real life.
10. He was critical of her when she wasn't living up to her full potential.
11. He wrote a book.
12. He was a bad boy.
13. He read a lot.
14. He looked it up.
15. He worked hard to win her over.
16. He overcame a troubled past.
And while Jess was the best choice, it's fine that she ended up alone, because she had everything she needed.
And Rory had too bright of a future to settle down so soon anyway.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!