5. While also somehow managing to pull off plaid flannel.
Almost as well as Luke.
6. He never stopped trying to be good enough for her.
And gave credit where credit was due.
8. Which was just a sneak peek into their great chemistry.
9. To the point where they dated in real life.
10. He was critical of her when she wasn’t living up to her full potential.
13. He read a lot.
And he read the especially important things.
15. He worked hard to win her over.
16. He overcame a troubled past.
- Donald Trump, who wrote a book about his ability to get deals done, lost in his highest stakes negotiation yet — the battered GOP health care bill.
- A viral Instagram post falsely claimed 14 black girls went missing over 24 hours in Washington, DC, but that doesn't mean there isn't a problem. Now lawmakers are taking action.
- Apple says a hacking group that's threatening to wipe hundreds of millions of iPhones has not breached its iCloud system 📱
- Hi Stranger: A bizarre short film featuring a naked mumbling figurine is making everyone on the internet uncomfortable 🙃