2. Boundless optimism about the future
3. The Party
4. The post-grad "grace period"
5. Moving back in with your parents
6. Rediscovering your most important relationship
8. Getting asked what you're doing with your life
9. Or when you're going to get a job
10. Constant nagging about being productive
11. Giving up on caring
12. Breakdown of familial relations
13. Rethinking that liberal arts degree
14. Realizing that sitting around is getting old
16. Deciding to get your shit together
17. Exaggerating on your resume
19. More interviews
20. Too many interviews
21. A phone call from an unfamiliar number....
22. YOU GOT THE JOB!!!
23. Time to get your own place!!
24. Strolling in on your first day of work
25. By Day 2
26. Realizing that having a job isn't all its cracked up to be
27. That "real life" is hard work
28. And that you have no idea what you want
29. Deciding to enjoy the moment in spite of it all
30. Taking ownership of your new situation
31. Embracing what comes your way, good or bad
32. And savoring the little victories
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!