1. Scion Motivate - Online Development
Launched in October as part of its “What Moves You” brand campaign developed with global creative agency ATTIK, the Motivate program drew applications from ambitious entrepreneurs across the country working in art, fashion, music and film. A panel selected 50 semi-finalists to participate in a three-day workshop last week in Santa Monica, Calif., with leading entrepreneurs covering topics such as growing sales, establishing a physical space and online development.
To learn more and ensure you’re notified when Round II opens, please visit http://scion.com/motivate/index.html.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- President Trump laid out an ambitious agenda in his speech to Congress, but Republicans are still divided on how to pass that agenda.
- The FBI is investigating if bomb threats against Jewish centers came from an internet "troll" and are profiling a lone, young, tech-savvy person.
- Facebook is using artificial intelligence for suicide prevention, scanning feeds for signs of people at risk of self-harm, then offering resources for help.
- Uber's CEO said he's "seeking leadership help" after dash-cam footage was published of him aggressively arguing with a company driver 😳