1. Scion Motivate - Online Development
Launched in October as part of its “What Moves You” brand campaign developed with global creative agency ATTIK, the Motivate program drew applications from ambitious entrepreneurs across the country working in art, fashion, music and film. A panel selected 50 semi-finalists to participate in a three-day workshop last week in Santa Monica, Calif., with leading entrepreneurs covering topics such as growing sales, establishing a physical space and online development.
To learn more and ensure you’re notified when Round II opens, please visit http://scion.com/motivate/index.html.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The Dakota Access Pipeline will no longer cross under a river near the Standing Rock Sioux reservation, a major victory for protesters.
- An armed man was arrested Sunday near a pizza spot named in a Hillary Clinton conspiracy theory. Here's how "Pizzagate" was spread.
- The death toll from Oakland's warehouse party fire has risen to 33. "We're expecting the worst and hoping for the best," officials said Sunday.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏