1. CMT “Chainsaw Gang” Main Title
Airing on Saturdays at 10:00 and 10:30 p.m., ET/PT, the show follows artist Stacy Poitras, his Deadwood Tree Sculptures business in Agoura Hills, California, his colleagues, his girlfriend, and the surprising artistic creations they bring to life with their chainsaws. During the recent holidays, CMT ran “Chainsaw Gang” episodes back-to-back in numerous marathon sessions, to include the season one finale starring former “Dukes of Hazzard” star John Schneider. While fans await further word season two, the shows continue to air on CMT, and all episodes are also available on the network’s website. NATL’s full story is here. For more information on “Chainsaw Gang,” please visit www.cmt.com.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- The UK Supreme Court ruled that it's legal for the government to keep couples apart because of their income.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞