1. Here’s hoping the day goes well - best of luck.
Whatever occurs, remember A-Levels aren’t everything. Life will continue to happen - it doesn’t just stop if you miss a grade or two.
4. It soon gave into your demands. Victory!
Which is good. Because you were starting to scare people.
10. Though, of course, you’ll end up making out like it’s not a problem.
Of course you are. Just a little confused.
14. Somehow, something about working at home all year just doesn’t appeal…
16. After working your way through every clearing article ever, you’re good to go. This is your time to work that phone.
Just remember, preparation is key. Have your grades to hand (this means not just your A-levels, but your AS levels and GCSE’s too) and your UCAS number, and some paper, to make notes of everything.
17. But, uh, yeah. Some of those calls don’t go so great.
- Donald Trump was sworn in today as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Over 90 people have been arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clash in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- As one of his first acts as president, Donald Trump announced the end of certain Obama administration climate and pollution rules.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into Washington, DC, for the Women's March, happening the day after Donald Trump's inauguration 👩❤️👩