1. Here’s hoping the day goes well - best of luck.
Whatever occurs, remember A-Levels aren’t everything. Life will continue to happen - it doesn’t just stop if you miss a grade or two.
4. It soon gave into your demands. Victory!
Which is good. Because you were starting to scare people.
10. Though, of course, you’ll end up making out like it’s not a problem.
Of course you are. Just a little confused.
14. Somehow, something about working at home all year just doesn’t appeal…
16. After working your way through every clearing article ever, you’re good to go. This is your time to work that phone.
Just remember, preparation is key. Have your grades to hand (this means not just your A-levels, but your AS levels and GCSE’s too) and your UCAS number, and some paper, to make notes of everything.
17. But, uh, yeah. Some of those calls don’t go so great.
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲