1. Here’s hoping the day goes well - best of luck.
Whatever occurs, remember A-Levels aren’t everything. Life will continue to happen - it doesn’t just stop if you miss a grade or two.
4. It soon gave into your demands. Victory!
Which is good. Because you were starting to scare people.
10. Though, of course, you’ll end up making out like it’s not a problem.
Of course you are. Just a little confused.
14. Somehow, something about working at home all year just doesn’t appeal…
16. After working your way through every clearing article ever, you’re good to go. This is your time to work that phone.
Just remember, preparation is key. Have your grades to hand (this means not just your A-levels, but your AS levels and GCSE’s too) and your UCAS number, and some paper, to make notes of everything.
17. But, uh, yeah. Some of those calls don’t go so great.
- It's time: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will face off tonight at 9 p.m. ET in the first of three US presidential debates.
- Dozens of children were killed after the Syrian government launched a major offensive in Aleppo over the weekend.
- Ted Cruz said Trump's list of potential Supreme Court nominees spurred his decision to endorse his former opponent.