30 Things You Need To Know About "Game Of Thrones" Star Raleigh Ritchie
The actor and singer (also known as Jacob Anderson) takes our Q&A!
1. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
I growl. Like a bear.
2. When you walk into a bar, what do you typically order?
Generic beer. I'm trying for vodka sodas though; apparently they're healthy.
3. What's the one word you are guilty of using too often?
4. What is the last thing you searched for on Google?
"What is a Skiff?" I was looking for something about boats, but found Urban Dictionary's definition, which was: "To wipe one's penis around the edge of a cup, usually containing tea, before giving it to someone one does not like."
5. Who is the last person that called or texted you?
Matthew "Magical" Beard.
6. What's the wallpaper on your phone and/or computer?
Me and my girlfriend dressed as Ghostbusters/Spider-Man and some made-up Martian pixie outfit she cobbled together on Halloween.
7. What was the last awkward situation you were in and how did you handle it?
Well the thing about me is that almost all of the situations are awkward and I don't handle any of them.
8. What is your TV guilty pleasure?
Ibiza Weekender. It's wonderful.
9. What's the first CD you bought?
One of the NOW (That's What I Call Music) compilations. I found a £20 note at a festival and spent it on that CD at a petrol station.
10. And what music are you currently listening to?
The Space Tapes by Shura.
11. What is the one food you cannot resist?
Bagels (pronounced BAGG-els).
12. What movie makes you laugh the most?
This Is Spinal Tap.
13. What toppings do you like on your pizza?
Chicken, pesto, peppers, and sweet corn.
14. What drives you absolutely crazy?
People talking/texting/eating/moving in the cinema.
15. What was your first online screen name?
16. What’s the last thing you copied & pasted on your phone?
The Urban Dictionary quote above.
17. What’s your favorite curse word?
18. What's your favorite emoji?
19. Pick one: kittens or puppies?
20. New York or Los Angeles?
Los Angeles for the sun and New York for everything else.
21. Twitter or Instagram?
Instagram, for all the dankest memes.
22. Bacon or Nutella?
Oh bacon all day.
23. Britney or Christina?
24. Coffee or tea?
All the coffee!
25. NSYNC or BSB?
26. 2 a.m. or 2 p.m.?
27. Beyoncé or Rihanna?
28. Netflix and chill or just Netflix?
29. Hannah Montana or Lizzie McGuire?
30. And finally: Tell us a secret.
Lionel Richie is my uncle.