3. Chris and Liam Hemsworth
This one is tough, but let’s talk it out: Sure, Miley’s ex Liam is adorable, in that sheepish, kid brother kind of way.
4. But are you telling me you’d choose that over THOR?!
Yes, Chris. Yes, I do.
Britney Jean 4ever.
7. Jessica and Ashlee Simpson
Absolutely, Ashlee’s “Pieces of Me” was a great song; we loved it in middle school!
10. But be real — no one could touch Miss “Un-Break My Heart” in her heyday!
Or this scandalous dress she wore to the 2001 Grammys.
11. Ben and Casey Affleck
Let’s say you and Casey were hanging out, and he tells you to stop by his house after school.
But then this handsome, brooding, bearded fellow opens the door… pretty sure I would forget my name. And why I was there.
13. Nick and Drew Lachey
Allow me to caption this: “Hi, I’m Drew. I sang in a band with my big brother, Nick. Even though we’re all grown up now, it still looks like Nick could beat the crap out of me.”
Are there any more that we left out? Tell us in the comments section!
- Republican members of Congress face angry town halls flooded with voters opposing the repeal of Obamacare and other parts of the Trump agenda.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.