1. Schools in 2030:
2. Dieting trends:
3. What Tumblr is doing with language:
4. The sci-fi tombstones where you can post these feels on:
5. Future spam mail:
6. How you’ll remember celebrity scandals in 2010:
7. The future of tech-speak:
8. The future of “anything but country and rap”:
9. Why everyone should probably chill out and be nice now:
10. And how future people will remember sports:
Follow Drew’s comics on Toothpaste For Dinner!
- Fake news fools most Americans who read it—and Facebook is a major source, a BuzzFeed News survey has found 📰❌
- A refrigerator is being eyed as the possible origin of the fire at an Oakland warehouse party that killed 36 people, a law enforcement official said.
- Some talking dolls might be sharing kids' personal info with a company that contracts with the US Army 👭📡
- An adorable 3-year-old boy proudly covered his kitchen with carrots in the greatest carrot heist of all time 😂👏