1. Suddenly your floor’s littered with these:
2. Unlike a video game, no one’s giving you rewards for doing things right:
3. There are a billion mistakes you could be making:
4. Your kids want all the wrong toys:
5. You have to get inventive with disciplining:
6. You appreciate the power of semantics:
7. You know you’re not always a reliable guide:
8. And now you know how much your own parents put up with. Hooray!
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.