2. Dominos staff put pepperoni up their noses and pizza up their bottoms.
3. HMV X-Factor Firing
4. Kryptonite Locks get blogged and brought down by a Biro
5. Rolls Royce's engine that someone tweeted was on fire
6. Starbucks Drake Hands
7. Ryanair. All of Ryanair.
8. BA customer complains with a promoted Tweet
9. Tesco and the horsemeat saga
10. British Gas Twitter Q&A when it put up its prices
11. I shop at Waitrose because...
12. WH Smith Carpets
13. Dell Hell.
There's truly no place to hide for any company that has lost luggage, strange staff, bad carpets or a rubbish PR policy. Tumblr and Twitter have corporate bigwigs quivering with the fear. Deep breaths for what lies ahead.