2. But there are people that don’t eat chocolate, too.
Typically people who don’t eat chocolate are doing it for two reasons: an allergy or a unique palate. Those claiming allergy are typically not allergic to the cocoa itself but another ingredient in the mixture (although cacao allergies do exist). Others just simply don’t like it in the same way you might not like coffee or Marmite.
6. People will assume that you are “only doing this to yourself to lose weight.”
They will follow this up by saying that, “Fad diets don’t work” and “You have to indulge every once in a while,” but you will say, “I haven’t had any chocolate in 15 years” and “Yes, I will have fries with that.”
7. If your friends are having a birthday party, you will be offered some shoddy alternative to cake.
“I appreciate you really going out of your way to accommodate me,” you will say with a smile as you ingest your $0.35 pastry. This is, of course, if they happen to remember.
- Donald Trump's supporters think his comments about Miss Universe are no big deal.
- Former Israeli leader Shimon Peres's funeral is underway in Jerusalem — guests include Barack Obama and Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas.
- Members of UK Parliament will examine Asos working practices after a BuzzFeed News investigation revealed allegations of exploitation.