2. But there are people that don’t eat chocolate, too.
Typically people who don’t eat chocolate are doing it for two reasons: an allergy or a unique palate. Those claiming allergy are typically not allergic to the cocoa itself but another ingredient in the mixture (although cacao allergies do exist). Others just simply don’t like it in the same way you might not like coffee or Marmite.
6. People will assume that you are “only doing this to yourself to lose weight.”
They will follow this up by saying that, “Fad diets don’t work” and “You have to indulge every once in a while,” but you will say, “I haven’t had any chocolate in 15 years” and “Yes, I will have fries with that.”
7. If your friends are having a birthday party, you will be offered some shoddy alternative to cake.
“I appreciate you really going out of your way to accommodate me,” you will say with a smile as you ingest your $0.35 pastry. This is, of course, if they happen to remember.
- The men who attacked Istanbul's main airport on Tuesday, killing 44 people, were from Russia, Uzbekistan, and Kyrgyzstan.
- During the 2014 Scottish referendum, Trump said independence would be "devastating" for Scotland. Last week he celebrated Brexit.
- A federal judge halted Mississippi's anti-LGBT religious exemption law moments before it was set to go into effect.