1. You probably remember Mr. C’s seminal work The Cha Cha Slide
It’s a real standard of the early 2000s group dance craze. For about four and a half minutes, Mr. C (AKA The Slide Man or DJ Casper) takes you on a journey of music and dance. This song, a one hit wonder was released more than 13 years ago. It remains a popular song at athletic contests; it was either your favorite or most hated song played at your high school or middle school dances.
2. So hit play, and let’s go!
7. Alright, we gonna do the basic steps
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Trump supporters haranguing the press at rallies has become routine. Now, the alt-right has adopted an old Nazi term to describe reporters.
- Jay Z is holding a concert for Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing a group she's struggled to excite: black voters. 🎤
- Girl Scout cookies for breakfast: General Mills says a cereal will be released in January 😋