1. You probably remember Mr. C’s seminal work The Cha Cha Slide
It’s a real standard of the early 2000s group dance craze. For about four and a half minutes, Mr. C (AKA The Slide Man or DJ Casper) takes you on a journey of music and dance. This song, a one hit wonder was released more than 13 years ago. It remains a popular song at athletic contests; it was either your favorite or most hated song played at your high school or middle school dances.
2. So hit play, and let’s go!
7. Alright, we gonna do the basic steps
- Thousands made it to the Women's March on Washington on Saturday to stand up for women's rights and protest Donald Trump.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference on Saturday to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Donald Trump lied about the size of the crowd at his inauguration while speaking to the CIA on Saturday, his first full day as president.
- "We shall overcomb." People across America got creative and made some pretty epic signs for the Women's March 🎨👭