1. Your favorite hockey team makes the playoffs.
2. You have the internal struggle: To grow or not to grow?
3. You finally decide: it's the year of the beard.
4. You find yourself a beard buddy.
5. Playoffs start; shaving stops.
6. Your beard starts to show.
7. You wonder how long it will take for you to look like you belong in ZZ Top.
8. Things get itchy.
9. The first round of the playoffs ends, hopefully your team is still in.
10. Your beard isn't filling in the way you wanted it too yet.
11. You coworkers/classmates become concerned for your well being.
12. Your significant other demands that you shave.
13. Your team makes it to the conference finals!
14. You cannot stop touching your face.
15. You start to refer to your beard by a nickname.
16. Your boss intervenes.
17. The beard finally looks good.
18. Your team makes it to the Stanley Cup Finals.
19. Things start getting hairy.
20. Fellow fans want to touch your beard for good luck.
21. The beard has taken on a life of it's own.
22. You've transformed into a historical figure/Game of Thrones Character/Average Hipster.
23. Finally, your preferred team wins it all!
24. For a brief moment, you consider keeping your beard forever.
25. But all good things must come to an end.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!