1. That time they installed statues of George Washington and Franco Harris side-by-side at the airport
2. The time PennDOT attempted to give you directions
3. The time Donnie Iris did a plumbing commercial
4. The time you ordered an Iron City Beer to compliment your Primanti's Sandwich
5. The first time someone gave directions including the phrase "Turn where the Gulf Station used to be"
6. The moment this t-shirt was designed
7. The time somebody decided to pack his or her Terrible Towel before they left for vacation
8. The time they built a bridge under a bridge instead of fixing the original bridge
9. The time someone opted for a parking living room set
10. The time your buddy edited his old Jagr jersey
11. The time Eat'n Park decided to make a black and gold cookie mascot
12. When the Jiří Šlégr guy wore boxing gloves to a Penguins/Flyers game
13. The time the Pittsburgh Zoo offered $5 off admission if you had a mullet
14. The time Wiz Khalifa made a music video in front of a bunch of old smoke stacks
15. The time a group of Pirates fans made their own Pierogi costumes
16. The time Edgar Snyder coined the phrase "There's never a fee unless we get money for you"
17. The time that Andy Warhol made a portrait of Andrew Carnegie
18. The time you were about to buy this jersey
19. The third time you went to Kennywood and your dad complained about not being able to use tickets anymore
20. The time Bill Mazeroski won the 1960 World Series
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!