3. The time Donnie Iris did a plumbing commercial
7. The time somebody decided to pack his or her Terrible Towel before they left for vacation
Don’t leave home without it.
13. The time the Pittsburgh Zoo offered $5 off admission if you had a mullet
20. The time Bill Mazeroski won the 1960 World Series
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president.
- John Glenn, a pioneering astronaut and the first American to orbit the Earth, has died at 95. Godspeed, Glenn 🚀🇺🇸
- Uber finally laid out hard rules for riders: No guns, sex, or barfing, please 🚗❌