Meet Rutherford B. Hayes, the 19th President of the United States.
He's not exactly a legendary figure in American history, but maybe he should be. Here are some totally factual reasons you should welcome old Rutherford into your heart.
1. Rutherford B. Hayes is credited with the invention of the Grilled Cheese Sandwich.
2. Rutherford B. Hayes' tenure as Keeper of Keys and Grounds of Hogwarts was one of the least eventful periods in the school's history.
3. The Dos Equis Most Interesting Man In The World Ad Campaign is based on the life of Rutherford B. Hayes.
4. Before settling for a Wookie, Han Solo's sidekick was supposed to be a taller and furrier Rutherford B. Hayes.
5. When Rutherford B. Hayes was done in the White House, he spent several seasons as a relief pitcher in the precursor to Major League Baseball.
6. When a Fox and Friends host calls in sick, usually Rutherford B. Hayes fills in for them.
7. After graduating from Kenyon, Rutherford B. Hayes moved to Portland, Oregon and spent several years touring with his indie-folk band, The Reconstructionists.
8. Rutherford B. Hayes was one of the founders of Facebook and the only one to actually play himself in the 2010 film, The Social Network.
9. A painting attributed to Andy Warhol of Rutherford B. Hayes sold at auction in 1998 for $145,000.
10. Rutherford B. Hayes is an Asgardian.
11. David Letterman had always hoped that Rutherford B. Hayes would succeed him as host of The Late Show.
12. Rutherford B. Hayes was originally supposed to play Ross on Friends but had to drop out because of scheduling conflicts.
13. In 1890, it was discovered that Rutherford B. Hayes' beard was actually a Bald Eagle nest.
14. Rutherford B. Hayes studied abroad in Italy and it totally changed the way he looks at the world.
15. Rutherford B. Hayes is actually a young British girl in a Rutherford B. Hayes costume.
16. Rutherford B. Hayes was eliminated from Dancing with the Stars with just one week remaining in the season.
17. The first person to import Nutella to the United States was Rutherford B. Hayes.
18. Wrestling under the pseudonym The Big Whig, Rutherford B. Hayes won six WWE World Championships in nine years.
19. Si Robertson is the only Duck Dynasty cast member that isn't actually just Rutherford B. Hayes.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!