1. All of your friends are now long-distance runners
5K, 10K, Half Marathon, Whole Marathon? What ever happened to a leisurely stroll through the park?
3. There will be a lot of pastel pride
Shirts, nails, hair, shorts, fashion statements of all kinds showing your #PastelPride.
5. Baseball is back and your sport fan friends are all optimistic
Even Cubs fans have hope!
8. Politicians will be making their final pushes before their respective primaries
11. There will be bachelor, bachelorette, engagement and wedding photos all over
Welcome to wedding season.
12. There will be pictures of flowers, lots of pictures of flowers
- Hillary Clinton came closer than ever to attacking Donald Trump's character and tied her opponent to the "alt-right" movement.
- Italy declared a state of emergency in the regions hardest hit by Wednesday's earthquake. At least 267 people have died and 400 others were injured.
- And we asked tourists and locals in Nice, France, what the burkini ban means to them.