1. All of your friends are now long-distance runners
5K, 10K, Half Marathon, Whole Marathon? What ever happened to a leisurely stroll through the park?
3. There will be a lot of pastel pride
Shirts, nails, hair, shorts, fashion statements of all kinds showing your #PastelPride.
5. Baseball is back and your sport fan friends are all optimistic
Even Cubs fans have hope!
8. Politicians will be making their final pushes before their respective primaries
11. There will be bachelor, bachelorette, engagement and wedding photos all over
Welcome to wedding season.
12. There will be pictures of flowers, lots of pictures of flowers
- UK chancellor George Osborne says Brexit will impact the economy but Britain faces the challenge from "a position of strength."
- What Brexit can tell us about how the U.S. presidential election is going. Note: it's not the same thing as Trump.
- Thousands flooded New York City's streets to celebrate Pride on Sunday. It was a colorful party of love and acceptance.