1. When you date online.
2. When you order seafood at a roadside diner.
3. When you use "yo" in an email to your boss.
4. When you book a flight with an extremely tight layover.
5. When you say you've read a book, and you pray for no follow-up questions.
Here. Goes. Nothing. (Literally, you know nothing about the book.)
6. When you leave keys under your mat.
7. When you exit a semi-fast train in hopes of a faster one.
8. When you decide to "assemble on your own."
9. When you're the first one in the office to wear shorts for the season.
10. When you run a race that you've put absolutely no training into.
11. When you use milk that you know is expired.
12. And of course, the always risky... leather.
It could go either way.