1. Are You And Other Newsbabes Dressing Sexy for Ratings?
2. The Daily Download discovers Snapchat.
3. Should Washington Post Be Spotlighting Michelle’s Big Butt?
4. Why Do Crazy Reporters Stand Out in Rain?
5. Is Facebook Over?
6. What? You Take Your Smartphone Into the Bathroom?
7. Grammar Cops Invade Twitter—And Some Don’t C It As Gr8
8. Farewell to 2012 Pundits and Their Dumb Cliches
9. More Dual-Screen Users Tweeting and Commenting During Presidential Debates
10. Breaking News! Beyonce Lip-Synced! Should We Care?
11. Media Are Missing the Pain of Being Jobless
- Sean Spicer said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉