1. Are You And Other Newsbabes Dressing Sexy for Ratings?
2. The Daily Download discovers Snapchat.
3. Should Washington Post Be Spotlighting Michelle’s Big Butt?
4. Why Do Crazy Reporters Stand Out in Rain?
5. Is Facebook Over?
6. What? You Take Your Smartphone Into the Bathroom?
7. Grammar Cops Invade Twitter—And Some Don’t C It As Gr8
8. Farewell to 2012 Pundits and Their Dumb Cliches
9. More Dual-Screen Users Tweeting and Commenting During Presidential Debates
10. Breaking News! Beyonce Lip-Synced! Should We Care?
11. Media Are Missing the Pain of Being Jobless
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞