1. Are You And Other Newsbabes Dressing Sexy for Ratings?
2. The Daily Download discovers Snapchat.
3. Should Washington Post Be Spotlighting Michelle’s Big Butt?
4. Why Do Crazy Reporters Stand Out in Rain?
5. Is Facebook Over?
6. What? You Take Your Smartphone Into the Bathroom?
7. Grammar Cops Invade Twitter—And Some Don’t C It As Gr8
8. Farewell to 2012 Pundits and Their Dumb Cliches
9. More Dual-Screen Users Tweeting and Commenting During Presidential Debates
10. Breaking News! Beyonce Lip-Synced! Should We Care?
11. Media Are Missing the Pain of Being Jobless
- It's Day 2 of the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia. Here's what you need to know.
- Three Qaddafi henchmen who are wanted for embezzling millions from Libya have been found living comfortably in Britain.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a church attack that killed a priest in northern France on Tuesday.