1. Are You And Other Newsbabes Dressing Sexy for Ratings?
2. The Daily Download discovers Snapchat.
3. Should Washington Post Be Spotlighting Michelle’s Big Butt?
4. Why Do Crazy Reporters Stand Out in Rain?
5. Is Facebook Over?
6. What? You Take Your Smartphone Into the Bathroom?
7. Grammar Cops Invade Twitter—And Some Don’t C It As Gr8
8. Farewell to 2012 Pundits and Their Dumb Cliches
9. More Dual-Screen Users Tweeting and Commenting During Presidential Debates
10. Breaking News! Beyonce Lip-Synced! Should We Care?
11. Media Are Missing the Pain of Being Jobless
- Verizon and unions representing 39,000 workers have reached an agreement that should end the largest U.S. strike in since 2011.
- Twenty-three athletes who competed in the 2012 Olympic Games in London have failed retrospective doping tests, officials say.
- Barack Obama became the first sitting U.S. president to visit the site of the atomic bombing in Hiroshima, Japan. The "memory of August 6, 1945 must never fade."