Lawrence O’Donnell, self-described European socialist and host of MSNBC’s The Last Word, was so impressed with Illinois Rep. Adam Kinzinger’s performance at the Benghazi hearings, he predicted the Iraq War vet will give fellow Republican Marco Rubio all kinds of troubles on the road to the White House in 2016.
“He is part politician, part super hero,” O’Donnell said. “Marco Rubio should be very, very worried about Adam Kinzinger.”
1. He’s an Iraq War vet.
2. He won his first election while still a student at Illinois State.
- Mahershala Ali won Best Supporting Actor for his role in "Moonlight." He's the first Muslim actor to win an Oscar 🏆👏
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲