Lawrence O’Donnell, self-described European socialist and host of MSNBC’s The Last Word, was so impressed with Illinois Rep. Adam Kinzinger’s performance at the Benghazi hearings, he predicted the Iraq War vet will give fellow Republican Marco Rubio all kinds of troubles on the road to the White House in 2016.
“He is part politician, part super hero,” O’Donnell said. “Marco Rubio should be very, very worried about Adam Kinzinger.”
1. He’s an Iraq War vet.
2. He won his first election while still a student at Illinois State.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.