Lawrence O’Donnell, self-described European socialist and host of MSNBC’s The Last Word, was so impressed with Illinois Rep. Adam Kinzinger’s performance at the Benghazi hearings, he predicted the Iraq War vet will give fellow Republican Marco Rubio all kinds of troubles on the road to the White House in 2016.
“He is part politician, part super hero,” O’Donnell said. “Marco Rubio should be very, very worried about Adam Kinzinger.”
1. He’s an Iraq War vet.
2. He won his first election while still a student at Illinois State.
- Donald Trump was sworn in today as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Over 90 people have been arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clash in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- As one of his first acts as president, Donald Trump announced the end of certain Obama administration climate and pollution rules.
- US officials didn't know drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán was being extradited from Mexico to the United States until the day it happened.