1. MSNBC’s Toure decided to use the OpEd section of The Cycle Friday to rail against conspiracy theorists who believe the federal government is buying up ammunition to deprive gun-owners of bullets.
“How can government function properly when a large portion of one of the major parties believes government is the enemy, an armed battle is in the near future and congress has to respond to those beliefs and take them seriously?”
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘