1. MSNBC’s Toure decided to use the OpEd section of The Cycle Friday to rail against conspiracy theorists who believe the federal government is buying up ammunition to deprive gun-owners of bullets.
“How can government function properly when a large portion of one of the major parties believes government is the enemy, an armed battle is in the near future and congress has to respond to those beliefs and take them seriously?”
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀