1. Do any justices act out of political motivation?
3. Bush v Gore?
“However, we have a First Amendment which says the right of free speech shall not be abridged, and it is addressed in particular to speech critical of the government. … Burning the flag is a form of expression.”
5. Roe v Wade?
7. Citizens United?
“I’m just anti-the notion that it’s not a democratic choice … by a provision of the Constitution.”
10. Thanks for the excellent show, Piers.
- Bomb threats were called into Jewish centers in at least 13 states today, making it the fifth wave of threats since January.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- The House Intelligence chairman denied that his call to a reporter at the behest of the White House would influence the probe of Trump and Russia.
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.