1. Do any justices act out of political motivation?
3. Bush v Gore?
“However, we have a First Amendment which says the right of free speech shall not be abridged, and it is addressed in particular to speech critical of the government. … Burning the flag is a form of expression.”
5. Roe v Wade?
7. Citizens United?
“I’m just anti-the notion that it’s not a democratic choice … by a provision of the Constitution.”
10. Thanks for the excellent show, Piers.
- The US Department of Justice will keep defending Muslims under Donald Trump, top Obama administration officials said Monday.
- At least 36 people died in Friday's fire at a warehouse party in Oakland, California. Prosecutors say murder charges are possible.
- Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter, and YouTube are teaming up to target and remove terrorist content on their platforms 💻📌
- Nordstrom is selling a stone wrapped in a leather case for $85 and people are…confused ⁉️😂