1. Do any justices act out of political motivation?
3. Bush v Gore?
“However, we have a First Amendment which says the right of free speech shall not be abridged, and it is addressed in particular to speech critical of the government. … Burning the flag is a form of expression.”
5. Roe v Wade?
7. Citizens United?
“I’m just anti-the notion that it’s not a democratic choice … by a provision of the Constitution.”
10. Thanks for the excellent show, Piers.
- The Trump administration has proposed "massive tax cuts" that would cut taxes across the board for people and businesses.
- Conservative Ann Coulter says she's not speaking at Berkeley after promises of protests, and it's not clear who is to blame 👉👈
- Venezuelans are trying to crowdfund money to leave the country amid food shortages and political unrest.
- Get ready for nonstop live video on Twitter. The platform is aiming to stream sports, news, and entertainment 24/7 📺📲