5. Walks into the hearing room and shakes hands with every Senator in sight.
4. Wears his sweet presidential seal cufflinks. Oh, snap.
3. Offers to get an apartment in Washington, D.C., so that he can be consulted by Congress on financial regulatory matters.
2. Flaunts the fact that U.S. Senators are susceptible to Jedi mind tricks.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign manager accused Russia of backing a leak of Democratic party emails to secretly help Trump's presidential chances.
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.