5. Walks into the hearing room and shakes hands with every Senator in sight.
4. Wears his sweet presidential seal cufflinks. Oh, snap.
3. Offers to get an apartment in Washington, D.C., so that he can be consulted by Congress on financial regulatory matters.
2. Flaunts the fact that U.S. Senators are susceptible to Jedi mind tricks.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- At least 13 people were killed and 31 others injured when a tour bus crashed into a semi-trailer near Palm Springs, California Sunday.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.