5. Walks into the hearing room and shakes hands with every Senator in sight.
4. Wears his sweet presidential seal cufflinks. Oh, snap.
3. Offers to get an apartment in Washington, D.C., so that he can be consulted by Congress on financial regulatory matters.
2. Flaunts the fact that U.S. Senators are susceptible to Jedi mind tricks.
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump used a visit to CIA headquarters to attack his critics.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.