5. Walks into the hearing room and shakes hands with every Senator in sight.
4. Wears his sweet presidential seal cufflinks. Oh, snap.
3. Offers to get an apartment in Washington, D.C., so that he can be consulted by Congress on financial regulatory matters.
2. Flaunts the fact that U.S. Senators are susceptible to Jedi mind tricks.
- Big changes to Medicare are taking a backseat as Donald Trump and GOP leaders have opposing views on the hot-button issue.
- Facebook scammers are profiting from pipeline protesters at Standing Rock by stealing Native American artwork.
- The pilot of the jet carrying a Brazilian soccer team chose to skip a refuel stop before crashing in Colombia, killing 71 people.
- Mall of America, the largest mall in the country, is hosting its first ever black Santa 🎅🏿